The learning objectives of the programme are:
- Advancing legal knowledge in the field of international trade law and transnational contract law;
- Enhancing competencies for international public, private and comparative legal analysis;
- Developing contract negotiating and drafting skills, and skills for dispute resolution;
- Overall, providing fundamental tools and competencies needed to deal with the complex reality of international commercial transactions from an international perspective and in particular with respect to:
- Compliance with trade-related transnational and international sets of rules; Negotiation and Drafting of International Commercial Contracts;Interpretation and Management of International Commercial Contracts;
- International Dispute Resolution and Arbitration.