Degree / Methodology
A first level Master’s Degree from the University of Turin (60 certified university credits*) will be awarded to the participants who fulfill all of the following conditions:
- The administrative requirements and documents requested by the University of Turin;
- Attendance of training sessions during the residential phase in Turin (at least 90% attendance);
- Submit the assignments within the set deadlines and quality requirements;
- Submit the thesis within the set deadline and quality requirements;
- Pass the prescribed examinations demonstrating the level of competence required.
*60 certified university credits are equal to 1,500 hours of learning.
Note: Participants who do not meet all the above requirements will receive a Certificate of Achievement (provided they pass the exams), otherwise they will receive a Certificate of attendance.
Professors, practitioners and other resource persons will use lecture, case-studies, case law judgments, excerpts of collective agreements and legislation, discussions, group-work and practical exercises to strike a balance between theory and practice and to stimulate interaction with the resource persons and among participants.