Participants’ profile / Requirements
The Master in Industrial and Employment Relations is aimed at participants with the following profiles:
- Government, workers’ and employers’ representatives;
- Practitioners in the field of industrial and employment relations from the public and private sectors;
- Human resources managers, personnel in human resources departments dealing with industrial and employment relations;
- Labour lawyers;
- Labour administration and labour inspection officials;
- Staff from international organizations and United Nations agencies;
- ILO staff, including field offices and technical cooperation projects;
- Graduate students and researchers.
Minimum entry requirements
- A first university degree (BA) of minimum three years duration;
- Good working knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Ability to use computers and access to the internet.
Important: prior experience and learning acquired outside the classroom is not recognized. The validity of non-Italian degrees must be recognized under Italian law and regulations.